Darkness Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Server No lag 24/7 Dedicated will be running for long Good rates Site to register http://5.230.250.191:85/DarknessRising Hamachi nets DarknessRising1-15

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i wanna know why the glow on divinity and aurora blade dont work...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brother

i wanna know why the glow on divinity and aurora blade dont work... Empty
PostSubject: i wanna know why the glow on divinity and aurora blade dont work...   i wanna know why the glow on divinity and aurora blade dont work... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:24 am

Hello... all i wanna know why divinity blade and aurora blade glow dont work cus those are cool swords and with out their glow they suck so its pretty stupid to have those aparels if your not gonna have the glow...! please try to fix that thx! alot spencer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
goldfishdancer

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know why the glow on divinity and aurora blade dont work...   i wanna know why the glow on divinity and aurora blade dont work... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:56 pm

thats not a server side problem Wink
Back to top Go down
iHEART

iHEART

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know why the glow on divinity and aurora blade dont work...   i wanna know why the glow on divinity and aurora blade dont work... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:59 pm

Heloo brother

Uhh goldfishdancer is right, it's not the server... It's ur client's ItemRefineInfo thats been "played" with but if u need the glow to aurora and divinity swords...

Here they r
Copy and paste this into ur ItemRefineInfo.txt

Code:
5871    Aurora Blade    3      9      0      12      26      0      25      0      24      0      0      27      0      0      0      1      1      0

5872    Divinity        3      9      0      12      26      0      25      0      24      0      0      27      0      0      0      1      1      0

You will also need the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] made by Heandel in order to compile your .txt file to .bin files

After you get ur .bin file Copy and paste it into [Private server folder]/scripts/table

Glad this helps.
- iHEART
Back to top Go down
goldfishdancer

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know why the glow on divinity and aurora blade dont work...   i wanna know why the glow on divinity and aurora blade dont work... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:10 pm

ofc im right

dont copy and paste those lines :p they wont compile properly.

if you use itemrefineinfo from real top client they should glow.
Back to top Go down
iHEART

iHEART

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know why the glow on divinity and aurora blade dont work...   i wanna know why the glow on divinity and aurora blade dont work... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Or u can do that xD

- iHEART
Back to top Go down
KimHyunJung

KimHyunJung

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know why the glow on divinity and aurora blade dont work...   i wanna know why the glow on divinity and aurora blade dont work... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:46 pm

u can try to use the itemrefineinfo.bin that i post......

im dun remember which sword that i add in that itemrefineinfo.bin
hope that help

p/s i've change some apparel glow in that refineinfo too
example>sword glow to bow glow

regard,
me =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wanna know why the glow on divinity and aurora blade dont work...   i wanna know why the glow on divinity and aurora blade dont work... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i wanna know why the glow on divinity and aurora blade dont work...
Page 1 of 1